In Small Improvements, there are deadlines for various things such as when to write your feedback or when your license is expiring. This integration adds all-important dates directly into your personal calendar.
For information on importing meetings from your personal calendar to Small Improvements, check out this document.
An account Admin can find a calendar link by clicking into their user profile menu (upper right corner, hover over your profile pic) and then select Your Settings.
We have collected links to how to add the calendar in some of the most popular calendars.
- Add Calendar in Google Calendar (External link)
- Add Calendar in Outlook.com (External link)
- Add Calendar in Apple Calendar (External link)
Find you Calendar Link
To find your calendar link, click on your avatar, then “Your Settings.” The calendar link is at the bottom of the page.
If you need to generate a new calendar link, click “Generate New.” Note that generating a new link will cause your current integration to break. You will have to add the new link to your calendar software.
What information is posted in the Calendar?
Your account information
- Your account license expiry date
- The deadline for staff to update objective statuses
- The edit deadline in objective cycle for managers
- The status deadline in objective cycle of managers
- The nomination date for staff to nominate reviewer in 360 feedback
- The manager approval date for 360 nominations
- The deadline for staff to write 360 feedback
- The release date for 360 feedback to managers
- The cycle end-date for 360 feedback cycle
- The deadline for staff to share reviews
- The deadline for managers to write manager-assessments
- The deadline for managers to share manager-assessments
- The deadline for staff to make final edits to their self-assessment
- The deadline for managers to continue editing the manager assessment